Tuesday, October 28, 2008

TAGGED!!!

Wow my first tagged ever! hhaha, i was tagged by miss Hauling Broad!


1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website


  1. 1. I love to eat at this restaurant called Jazz Cat, its like the best Taiwanese hot pot place ever! I LOVE their fishballs!!!! (thinking of it makes me hungry!!!) yummm
  2. I am a perfectionist when i buy things, like i will always have to get an item that looks new off the counter or somting, even clothes! Usually i would get the ones on the back hangers wehre no ones touch it yet! LOL
  3. I am a procrastinator!!!! Which i need to work on...
  4. I am a makeup addict, i love buying makeup like all the time, but i rarely use them! Odd isn't it???
  5. I really want to take a makeup class to learn more about the techniques and styles for putting on makeup
  6. Last, i don't know how to cartwheel. LOL


I am tagging Next is all the girls on my FAV. BLOG list!

3 comments:

AskMeWhats

Same with being a perfectionist in buying stuffs and I can't do cartwheels too! :)

Kimberly

YUM!! hot pot... sounds realllly good right now...

Ahleessa

I'm sure the holiday palette will be around for several more weeks. I remember last year when I bought the warm palette. Three weeks later I went with my friend to get hers, and it was sold out. I think the popular ones will get sold out, but it would take 3 or more weeks!?!?

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008