Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mavala Eye lengthener

Hey girls! Remember a while back ago i purchase the eye lengthener call Mavala? Well i tested it out and you be the judge! For me, it did not worked. =[ I used it for about a month, i put it on my lashes every night, upper and bottom lashes. But the results came out the same as my lashes were before. =[ So pretty much i am very dissappointed. I heard good reviews on them but somehow it did not work for me. Now i am trying to use Revital lash to see how it looks since my sis's lashes did look a lil bit fuller. So i will be doing an update on Revital Lash next month! Hopefully it doesnt dissappoint me like Mavala did!



OVERALL RATING: 1/5



MY LASHES BEFORE



MY LASHES AFTER USE OF ONE MONTH



SIDE VIEW

2 comments:

Cinthia Truong

Revitalash definitely works on me. It takes some time but it works!!!

AskMeWhats

thanks for the comment and I hope Revitalash works well for you, I have no chance to try on these except Ardell lol :) And I know how hard it is to have lashes so stubbornly short..!

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008